From excess rain to a broken pipe, flooding can wreak havoc on your home and belongings. Although it almost always happens when you’re least expecting it, reaction time is critical. To minimize the damage, water removal must happen quickly. When a flooding emergency occurs, you need expert help—and you need it fast. To meet these critical demands, DOCTOR STEAMER, LLC has partnered with the leading water damage and restoration company in Phoenix. In a coordinated effort our teams specialize in providing rapid emergency water removal services that you can depend on.
From our immediate response guarantee to our service satisfaction guarantee, we are the right choice for all of your water mitigation needs!
FLOOD STEPS YOU CAN TAKE
Shut off the water at its source. If you can’t locate the source, shut off the main water supply.
Call us immediately so we can mobilize a team to your home. We will call your insurance company to notify them of the damage and to obtain any necessary approvals to begin mitigation.
Shut off all of the electricity at the main breaker box.
If possible, remove all personal items, furniture, area rugs, etc from the affected area.
Lift drapes off the floor, loop through coat hanger, and hang from curtain rod.
For minor water accumulations, begin removing water with bath towels until our crew arrives (do not leave wet colored towels on the carpet as they may bleed).
- It was awesome! Very impressed with the care you took to protect the furniture prior to cleaning. I also appreciated that you didn’t try and upsell an additional service. Very impressed with the quality of work…this was a great experience.Karen N.
- “…Great! …timely, explained everything and was very careful while working… had no idea they would be able to get my carpet as clean as they did. I was pleasantly surprised!Michael B.
- Showed up on time, explained the pricing clearly, did a great job.Glen B.
- Great! Best carpet and tile cleaning we’ve had in 21 years of home ownership. Thorough, courteous…over and above effort.Dave and Julie M.
- I was extremely pleased and satisfied with the professional and courteous service! I was shocked when they called to say I was over-charged a bit and that a check was coming with my refund. It is rare to find such honest customer service…First Rate! I will use them again and again!Zeny H.